Congratulations! NHIA welcomes accepted students and their families to Accepted Students Day, a day put together to welcome you to our community!
This special day was created so students who are new to the NHIA family have a chance to get to know their new home a little better. You’ll meet lifelong friends for the first time. You’ll get to talk one-on-one with faculty who will be your mentors for the next four years, if not for the rest of your life. You’ll get to know the Cultural District, the neighborhood we call home. And most importantly, you’ll gain a level of comfort that will make attending college a little bit easier.
In addition to all that, you’ll get the chance to:
• Join a workshop to create a piece of art that will be shown in a pop-up gallery
• Tour of the residence halls
• Get your photo taken so you can leave with your student ID
You’ll also be able to pick from one of these fun afternoon events:
• Attend or participate in NHIA’s very own Storytelling Festival
• Visit the Millyard Museum and get a fascinating look at Manchester’s diverse and impressive history in a hands on exhibit
• Visit the Currier Museum of Art, our local fine arts hot spot
ACCEPTED STUDENTS DAY INFO
Check in: 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Main program: 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Afternoon events: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Register here. Please contact our Admissions Office with any questions, email@example.com.