Call For Entries
The New Hampshire Institute of Art is pleased to present Practice What You Teach, a juried exhibition of works created by New Hampshire’s Art Educators. This exhibition of painting, drawing, printmaking, photography, mixed media and sculpture will be on display in the Institute’s French Building Gallery February 29-March 23, 2016.
• All entrants must be practicing K-12 art educators, teaching in the state of NH
• Entries will be accepted in all forms of media.
• Each artist may submit a maximum of two entries.
• Images and registration forms must be received by February 1, 2016.
• Registration forms must be signed. Notification of acceptance will be via email.
For more information about how to submit artwork to this competition please view the registration form or contact Alison Williams.