Our relationship with you doesn’t stop at graduation. At the New Hampshire Institute of Art, we’re committed to helping you continue to achieve your goals throughout your professional life.
Our Career Services office offers professional development counseling to alumni, and will continue to notify you of job and internship opportunities. Our alumni are also invited to attend lectures, workshops, and gatherings that give your creative and working life a boost, as well as weaving you into a constantly growing community of artists and art professionals. Click here to see our current events and lecture schedule.
Are you an alumni, but haven’t been receiving the scoop on what NHIA is up to? Drop us a line or call (603) 836-2143 and we’ll keep you up to date on networking and social events, as well as how you can benefit from our alumni program.
- 15% tuition discount on community education classes or workshops at both our Sharon and Manchester campuses
- 10% discount on purchases in the Fine Craft Gallery in Peterborough or artwork displayed at exhibitions on either campus (excluding Annual Student Exhibition)
- Opportunities to exhibit in community exhibitions on both campuses including the Sharon Arts Center Annual Members Exhibition, the Minumental Exhibition, or other juried exhibitions open to members only
- Library borrowing privileges at the Teti Library in Manchester
- Free admission and advanced notice to all Visiting Artist presentations
- Advanced notice of special openings, events, Visiting Artist Workshops, and other educational programs
- Invitations to specific alumni-only events, workshops and mixers
Want to host an NHIA event at your studio or have a question about taking advantage of your alumni benefits? Contact our Career and Alumni Services Department.