Working at the New Hampshire Institute of Art, you’ll become part of a community of high-caliber, talented, dedicated artists, teachers, and support staff. Every employee of our institution is committed to the success of our students and to helping them to achieve their artistic and personal goals.
It’s a purpose that we all take pride in, and our ethic of support and collaboration means that every member of our team is guided to giving their best back to the NHIA community.
We offer an extensive range of benefits to our regular full-time employees:
- Health insurance provided by Harvard Pilgrim (HMO or PPO)
- Dental insurance provided by Delta Dental
- Vision insurance provided by EyeMed
- Basic life insurance – 2x basic annual earnings to $250,000
- Accidental death & dismemberment – 2x basic annual earnings to $250,000
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary short term disability
- Retirement plan with Mutual of America
- Leave time
- Educational benefits
For full information on eligibility and details about these programs, please view the employee handbook.