Students interested in the BFA/MAT Dual Degree program should fill out the BFA Application
- Fall start date application Deadline: July 1
- Application Form
- Application Fee: $75 paid at the time of application form submission
- Official Transcripts: mailed directly to NHIA Graduate Admissions Office from each college and university attended
- Portfolio: See SlideRoom for requirements
- Personal Statement: 3 – 5 pages, double spaced
- Names/Contact info for 3 references
- Curriculum Vitae
- Praxis Scores: see below
- Interview: required once all the application materials have been reviewed
Applicants must have passed the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators series in reading, writing, and mathematics (test # 5751) and the Praxis Content Knowledge in Art (test # 5134). Test results should be sent to the New Hampshire Institute of Art (code 3668) and the New Hampshire Department of Education (7660). Applicants may visit: http://www.ets.org/praxis/ for more information.
- Note: Applicants who completed the SAT or ACT test in reading, writing, and mathematics, and who scored at the 50th percentile nationally or higher in any or all three tests, may waive the Praxis Core Academic Skills requirement. Official scores must be sent to NHIA as a part of the application as well as to the New Hampshire Department of Education
Veteran Applicants: Please visit our Veteran's page for more information.
International Applicants: Please visit our International student page for more information.
MAT applicants wishing to apply up to 6 transfer credits from another accredited graduate program should contact Graduate Admissions GradAdmissions@nhia.edu.
Please contact us…we have answers!
Graduate Admissions Office
148 Concord Street
Manchester, NH 03104
Toll Free: 866-241-4918