Pre-College Summer Program
July 5-17, 2015
This program is designed for high school students to build their college application portfolios and earn college level credit. Choose from a variety of disciplines including digital imaging, photography, ceramics, drawing, illustration, metalworking, printmaking and liberal arts that will provide an in-depth foundation to your college experience. Artists’ lectures, essay writing and portfolio preparation will compliment the studio activities. Outside the studio classroom, you will enjoy experiences that will encourage, educate and inspire artistic growth within a creative atmosphere. All students age sixteen and older, including high school seniors, are welcome to apply.
- Participate in three classes in a variety of fine art and liberal art disciplines.
- Earn up to 3 college-level elective credits.
- Enjoy a stimulating and creative atmosphere at a fine arts college.
- Enjoy a field trip, artists’ lectures and amazing discussions with faculty and peers.
- Share ideas with other students and faculty and build a stronger portfolio.
For more information about this program or to receive a registration form, please contact the Admissions Office at 603-836-2576 or email or firstname.lastname@example.org.