You can register for any of our design certificate courses by following the Eventbrite links below. Eventbrite is a quick and easy way to securely register online! If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: CERTIFICATES@NHIA.EDU
Fall (September 23-December 22, 2019) | Spring (January 6-March 29, 2020)
Click here for more info
Appreciate your users – their desires, perceptions, and needs – and harness that information to guide design decisions, create connections, promote usability, and fuel effective collaborations within your team.
For designers who aspire to understand their users more completely and to curate their experiences to promote strategic initiatives.
- User Research: Lead user research, utilizing data and analytics to inform decision-making, and building bridges to users through storytelling.
- Design Thinking: Employ strategic thinking to identify design problems, align usability and aesthetic goals, and promote design decisions within your team.
- Communication: From engineering, to clients, to marketing and management – construct communication that creates buy-in and develops strong working relationships.
- Adoptability: Develop adoptability and accessibility through your designs, aligned with corporate brand and identity, and in support of strategic initiatives.
- Iterative Process: Engage in prototyping, A/B testing, and ongoing user research to learn to respond quickly to user need and design challenges.
- Challenges: Understand the impact of budgetary, engineering, and time restraints on your designs, and strategically deploy designs to promote value and usability.
Delivery Mode: Complete your certificate in an engaging online environment. This experience will foster collaborative interactions with other professionals working in the field. Courses are designed to be completed over a period of 12 weeks from start date, about 15 hours per week.
Offered jointly by the New Hampshire Institute of Art and New England College, this certificate brings together the strengths of both colleges - cutting-edge innovative design instruction supported by experts in online professional education.
You’ll Earn: A certificate of completion, a certificate of completion with distinction for those that are exemplary students, from New Hampshire Institute of Art (accredited by NECHE, NASAD).
Tuition: $1950 per certificate.