- Early action deadline: December 1
- Priority deadline: February 15
- Rolling deadline: July 15
Application check list
- Application Form
- Application Fee: $50 paid at the time of application form submission
- Official Transcripts: mailed directly to NHIA admissions office
- Portfolio/Writing Sample: 15-20 images or 10-20 pages of writing samples submitted through Slideroom
- Personal Statement (500 words): submitted through Slideroom responding to one of the following prompts.
- What and/or who inspires you to be creative?
- After graduating from college, what sort of impact do you hope that your artwork/writing will have?
- What kind of conversations do you want your work to provoke or inspire?
- ACT/SAT scores: mailed directly to NHIA admissions office
- BFA Applicants: optional
- MFA/MAT Applicants: 50th percentile or higher in reading, writing, and math required for admissions
- Letters of recommendation
Application Fee Waived Until December 1
TRANSFER APPLICANTS: Please visit our Transfer Student page.
VETERAN APPLICANTS: Please visit our Veteran's page.
INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS: Please visit our International Students page.
NHIA Admissions Office
148 Concord Street
Manchester, NH 03104
Toll Free: 866-241-4918